Sunday, February 17, 2013

Inspiration

I did a general search on Google for abstract light photography and found this image by John Rensten.  It is similar to the photos I've been taking of traffic headlights.  I love the color he was able to produce with this photo and how the stream of light looks like a pathway or roadway.  I chose this image out of the countless number of images that popped up on Google because the technique the photographer used is not just a random shaking of the camera like most of my photos, but instead it shows a clear design that the photographer most likely intended on producing.  I want to experiment more with abstract light photography and be able to produce photos that have intentional designs and patterns.

1 comment:

  1. I really like how you're working with a long exposure pieces. By capturing the changing a light atmosphere and seems to create a whole new image with those of effects.

    ReplyDelete